If you are seeking CLE credit for attendance at Incident Response Forum Europe 2020, please follow the requirements and instructions of your own state bar(s), which may vary from state to state.
Approval Received for up to 6.0 Hours
The state bars below have approved Incident Response Forum Europe 2020 for up to 6.0 hours of CLE credit. Certificate of attendance forms for each state will be posted below prior to the event.
- Delaware (Certificate of Attendance)
- Virginia (Certificate of Attendance)
- North Carolina (Certificate of Attendance)
- Texas (Certificate of Attendance)
The state bars below have, via reciprocity, approved the Incident Response Forum 2020 for CLE accreditation. This means that since one state bar has already approved CLE for this program, CLE is therefore generally acceptable for use toward satisfying a CLE requirement in each of the state bars below. Please check with the specific state to determine how to apply for CLE.
- New Jersey
- New York
- North Dakota
State Bars Pending Approval
We have submitted applications to the state bars below for CLE approval which are currently pending approval.
The virtual platform for Incident Response Forum Europe 2020:
- Uses certain attendance verification tools (such as periodic “Alertness Checks”);
- Maintains a detailed record of your attendance of each of the sessions; and
- Can confirm your attendance at each session.